Friday, July 13, 2012

We're here!!!


Yes, we have finally moved into our new home in Massachusetts! We love it. Love the house, love the town, love the people...

Of course we still have boxes all over the place but I think I'll be able to start real cooking again! It's also a great place to walk...there's a great 2 1/2 mile loop from our house!

We are first-time homeowners now! So if you have tips, please let me know :)

I signed up for our first CSA with Red Fire Farm in Granby, MA. They have a sliding scale, which is great since we are now self-employed and with very little income at the moment. It's about a 15 minute drive from our house. The whole area is filled with farms! I don't think we'll ever have a problem finding fresh local produce around here....or local grains!

 





Here's the loot for this week: zucchini, broccoli, lettuce, chard, cilantro, green onions, green beans, okra (am I still in the South???), and I bought a few tomatoes too.









and tomatoes...


So there you have it! My first post back. I WILL be posting more....too much good food here :) And vegan restaurants too!!

Thanks for your patience through the move. Don't forget, you can stay up to date on my Facebook page too.

Any big changes in your lives lately??

Eat smart,
T.


No comments:

Post a Comment