Monday, October 1, 2012

Welcome to Vegan MoFo!!



Welcome to Vegan MoFo 2012!!

I know I haven't been posting since our big move to the Northeast, but I'm hoping this will get me back into the groove.

This month I will probably be posting more about the small snacky things I like to eat that are super easy to throw together, as well as new products I've tried or cool vegetables I got at the local CSA. I may have a few bigger recipes, but mostly small things. Hope that's not a disappointment to most of you...

And since I haven't transferred most of my photos to my PC yet, this is just a short welcome post. Welcome to those of you that have never read my blog before as well as those of you that keep up with me on a relatively regular basis. I'm also on Facebook and Twitter

I may have a gluten free zucchini bread recipe to share at some point. I will also share some of the new cookbooks and recipes I've made out of them. Maybe you'll want those cookbooks too!

I promise to keep up with posting this month :)

Eat smart,
T.

2 comments: