Friday, March 1, 2013

Cookbooks

Oh how I love cookbooks! I think I'm an addict. I love sitting at the dining room table with a cup of coffee, flipping through the pages. I tried getting a cookbook on Kindle once (Happy Herbivore's first cookbook), but it just wasn't the same. No offense to Lindsay...her book was great....but I'd rather have a real physical book. So I got her second book as a real book! Haven't gotten her third book yet, but I'm sure I will.

Anyway, that's the only cookbook I ever got on Kindle. Not the same. From now on it's physical cookbooks for me. What are your thoughts on that? Of course the next question is, where will they all fit? If our house lacks anything, it's storage room. But, maybe down the road we'll get a bookcase for the living room, to fit all my awesome vegan cookbooks. We've got some small cubicles for all my archives of VegNews and VegetarianTimes magazines, and a couple of small square crates for cookbooks. Not sure that's totally ideal, but it works for right now.

If you want to see what awesome new vegan cookbooks are coming out, check out this article. My top 3 picks from that list:

Isa Does It
One Dish Vegan
Whole Grain Vegan Baking or Great Gluten-Free Vegan Eats from Around the World

Which ones are on your shopping list?

*I tried to upload photos from my phone for this post, but it's not working at the moment. Ugh.

Eat smart,
T.

No comments:

Post a Comment